Sunday, October 30, 2011

Paper Chaos Challenge Continues!

If you're like me, the not-so-naturally organized, one day of facing the paper chaos did not do the trick.  Here's what I accomplished...

1) I did get things sorted into my suggested piles.
2) I did get my daily tasks all together into one folder.  But... no, I didn't get them all done!
3) I did get my weekly folders stuffed into my vertical file.  Upon doing so, I noticed that there are some other things in there that need clearing out.
4) Now I have a pile of things on my floor that need to have a little attention!

It does feel good to be working in a focused way on facing the paper chaos, even if it takes me longer than I feel it should.  Progress, not perfection.  I've heard that said many times, and it is a quote that I am learning to embrace.

Therefore, I am extending my Paper Chaos challenge for at least one more day.  In my case, it may take even more days.  After all, there are many other things to do in a day!

Happy sorting!  Keep me updated on how you're doing.

1 comment: